Delaware County Prevention Council (DCPC) will be offering a FREE Too Good For Drugs Facilitator Training on Tuesday, August 7th.
- Facilitators will be certified to teach Kindergarten – 8th Grade.
- Facilitators will work with DCPC to be placed in a classroom to teach this effective 10 session program.
- All Facilitators must complete this training in order to teach this program.
Delaware County Prevention Council Too Good For Drugs Facilitator Training
- Date: Tuesday, August 7th
- Time: 9:00am – 4:00pm (with a one-hour lunch on your own)
- Location: Ball State Alumni Center
2800 W Bethel Ave, Muncie, IN 47304
For more information and to register, call Delaware County Prevention Council at 765-282-7988 or send an email to Hayley.email@example.com Spaces are limited.
Registration deadline is July 31, 2018.