The Delaware County Prevention Council is proud to present to the community:
Are you a Parent, Grandparent or Guardian of a 9-14 year old?
Need help connecting with them?
We have just the thing for you!
Guiding Good Choices is a FREE five-session program for parents, grandparents & guardians of children ages 9-14
What you will learn:
- Specific strategies to help children avoid drug use and other adolescent problem behaviors.
- Learn to set clear family guidelines on drugs.
- Learn and practice skills to strengthen family bonds.
- Help their children develop healthy behaviors.
- Increase children’s involvement in the family.
Spring Program Site Offering Guiding Good Choices: Ross Community Center
» Location: Ross Community Center
-1110 W 10th Street Muncie, IN 47302
» Dates: 5 Weekly Tuesday Sessions:
-Thursday, March 28, 2019
-Thursday, April 4, 2019
-Thursday, April 11, 2019
-Thursday, April 18, 2019
-Thursday, April 25, 2019
» Cost: Free
» Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
» Must complete 4 out of the 5 Sessions to receive an incentive
» Facilitator: Jacqueline Hanoman
» Registration: Minimum: 6 participants – Maximum: 15 participants
For more information and/or to register:
Contact Jacqueline at: 765-747-4741.